Marriage advice helps a lot in marriages. But even at that, couples should strive to keep their marriage rather looking things up. This post contains some of them, so utilize them to your own advantage.
Marriage advice for husbands and wives
1. Treat your wife like your queen; She is.
2. Treat your husband like your king; He is.
3. Accept each other’s flaw. No one is perfect.
4. Never go to bed leaving your quarrels unsettled.
5. When you dress up, do it to impress your spouse.
6. Find a billion ways to say ‘I Love You’ and prove it always.
7. Never do certain things apart. This will help you wax stronger.
8. Let your wife be your every fantasy. Keep your eyes off other women.
9. Let your husband be your every fantasy. Keep your eyes off other men and novels.
10. Forgiving means not bringing past issues into a new one. Let the past be in the past.
11. Don’t bug your husband if he doesn’t cry or show deep emotions. That’s why he’s a man.
12. Create time to discuss what you love about your spouse, its strengthens your relationship.
13. Let your wife cry, she needs it to calm her nerves. Offer her your shoulder and wipe her tears.
14. When you’re having arguments, listen to your spouse’s opinions too. They might have great ideas too.
15. Talk to your spouse more kindly than you talk to anyone else. Make them your priority and your world.
16. Don’t involve a third party in your affairs especially quarrels, not even your parents. You’re a unit now, act like it.
17. Your husband needs you to be his cheerleader. Let him know you’re always there for him and you believe in him.
18. Always remember that marriage is less about marrying the right person and more about becoming the right person.
19. Your wife needs you to be her best friend. You should be the first person she talks to once something happens, good or bad.
20. Learn to ignore some things. Don’t say everything that’s on your mind, some marriages would survive if some things were left unsaid.
21. In your family, your kids come second not first. Your marriage needs to be your top priority. Remember that when your kids are married and no longer live with you, your only companion is your spouse.
22. Don’t exclude laughter from your daily activities. Some couples spend most of their time being serious: Who’s picking the kids, who’s doing dishes, who’s paying bills. A marriage can’t survive like this, it needs humor.