This service is owned/offered by BB&T banks, These credit card can be used anywhere on p the anet where Visa Card has been allowed/acceptThis card has no APR rate charged for the first 1 year and its low credit requirement.
These credit card Normal APR rate is at 8.40%-17.40%, the legal tender advance fee is at 22.40%. customers might get up to 3% cash earlier fee for any purchase of $9 minimum. No charge involved in good one year. A plain BB&T Credit Card Login will give you approach to the following advantages…
- No APR rate charged for the first 1 year and its low credit requirements
- There are also provisions for special bonuses as customers continue using the card.
- 0% APR charges.
Application Standard/ How To Register
- You must be a citizen or a resident of the United State/ resident with bright credit lines
- Before you can apply, the applicant must be at least up to 18 years and above.
- A defensive/logical/justifiable security number is needed
Basic Tips On How To Apply For & Credit Card
- Go to front page of BB&T credit card then pop on Apply
- You will redirect to a new page, where you will apply if you are present user and tick proceed/continue.
- You will give all the necessary information required from you and click proceed
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions
BB&T Credit Card Login/Sign in
Here are few tips on how to log in on your credit card.
- Go to the frontpage/homepage of BB&T credit card.
- Direct your mouse pointer to online banking which is at the top left of the page.
- Then you enter your registered ID and then pop on login.
- Then you enter your password.
If you have a problem logging or a user forget its username please do not be scared/afraid that contact the financial institution at 800-BANK-BB&T/(800-226-5228). And for a user who forgets it password, here are some guidelines on how to go about it
- At the front page of BB&T Bank pop/click on FORGET PASSWORD.
- The user will be directed to a security verification page and the user will be asked to enter the following; such as your email address, your last five digits of social security number, international tax identification number and user ID.
- Then pop/click on continue and user will be granted a new password.
Call: 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228)
Client complaints: 888-628-3926.
If the user wants to cancel the application. The user should call customer service at 800-476-4228 where you will be attended to.