Whatsapp messenger is upgrading each day and getting better in their service. Web.whatsapp.com is a WhatsApp website while it’s official website is www.whatsapp.com.
Whatsapp is a mobile messenger that runs comfortable on mobile devices. Whatsapp is targeted at mobile users and compatible on virtually all mobile phones, such Android enabled phones, ios (iPad, iPhone, iPod etc..), Java and Symbian phones.
Whatsapp.com is where you can download different version of Whatsapp messenger and different platform. Whatsapp messenger is a lovely messaging app that lets you connect with your friends, family and even old time friends, it doesn’t matter the location they are as long as you have their numbers, then connecting with they is never a big deal.
web.whatsapp.com is a web base system of whatsapp, it helps users flexibly use whatsapp messenger on the web (web.whatsapp.com) so as to help reduce data usage and easily connect with their friends and family. Whatsapp web is flexible.
The web base is compatible on most web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Uc Browser, opera and torch browser.
Whatsapp messenger design
The official standard design of WhatsApp messenger and website is a Green powered which this lovely greenish smooth logo. The WhatsApp design is lovely as the developers actually looked deep on the users needs.
The design of the web whatsapp and Mobile whatsapp is so much attractive and will always make you feel comfortable using it.
The Whatsapp website url is where you can quickly download whatsapp for all mobile devices. You can also download whatsapp messenger on Google Play store for Android and for ios (iPhone, iPad, iPod) devices open App store to download whatsapp messenger for you iPhone, iPad and other ios devices.
Download Whatsapp messenger Latest version
Try as much as you can to stay updated with the latest version of WhatsApp, as they always fix bugs and add new features for the lovely users of WhatsApp messenger.
Download Whatsapp messenger latest version. The procedure below will guide you through on how to download WhatsApp messenger for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android phones, Android Tablets, Symbian phones, Java phones and other devices that are Whatsapp enabled.
Let’s get started:
Method 1: How to download WhatsApp through the web
- Visit www.whatsapp.com or web.whatsapp.com with your mobile phone browser.
- Look around for your mobile device or OS and download the appropriate version for your mobile device or tab. (If you have an Android device then download for Android. If you have an ios (iPhone, iPad, iPod) then download the version for your mobile device. While Symbian users can look around and download for Symbian phones, Java users can also download from the same page)
After downloading Whatsapp messenger, you will have to install it before using it.
Method 2: How to download WhatsApp through Mobile App default manager
Download Whatsapp for Android phone
- On your mobile phone, Open Google Play store.
- Search for Whatsapp messenger
- Click install.
- Now you have successfully downloaded and installed WhatsApp.
Download Whatsapp on iPhone (iPad, iPod etc..)
- Locate App Store on you ios (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and open it.
- In the search bar, search for Whatsapp messenger and tap install.
- After installation, open the app.
Setting up Whatsapp messenger
Having installed the Whatsapp messenger on your mobile phone, open Whatsapp and follow the step below to set yours.
- Open the App and you will see a Welcome screen.
- Agree to their Terms and condition. (Read before accepting) To accept, click on “Agree and continue”.
- When you are done accepting, a new window shows up asking for your current number. Insert the number you prefer to use on WhatsApp messenger. (The number must be an active line).
- After inserting the number, a 6 digit pin code will be sent to your active phone number, the number you used for registering on WhatsApp. Open the message, write down the number and proceed back to WhatsApp messenger and insert the 6 digit pin.
- On the current windows showing on your screen, enter a username of your choice. No password required.
Features of the Whatsapp messenger
The idea of using your phone number as a login and means of activating the social platform is very much interesting. Whatsapp messenger is very much addictive once you start using it. The platform WhatsApp is now a product app of Facebook. Trust me it means good things. As now Whatsapp latest version always comes with something new and interesting.
The WhatsApp messenger lets you make online calls, send pictures, videos, Create a group chats for friends and family, also backup your chats just in case you change your mobile device. Many more cool and fun things you can do with WhatsApp messenger. The app lets you make international calls, updates, and news, so on.
How to update WhatsApp profile picture
Other social media has profile pictures, so as Whatsapp messenger. The process of changing your profile picture is very simple.
- Click option, settings
- Tap your image or person icon
- Select one more time and on the popup, click on the pencil icon at the right top and this will take you to a new page. Select an image and hurray you are done.
How to update WhatsApp Status
- Tap option
- Tap status
- Insert a new status
Whatsapp Group Chat
The group chat is cool because it lets you stay connected white old time friends, family, school friends, meeting members and much more. The Group is more like a mini community with people you know already.
Whatsapp Broadcast – How to send a broadcast message
- You can send a message to more than 50 contacts and above. This is useful when you want to send an important message. To send a broadcast, follow the steps below.
- Open App
- Tap option icon and Tap New broadcast message.
- Tap the plus icon and add a contact you want to send a broadcast to.
- When done selecting, click create to create the message you want to send.
- Tap Plus symbol to add a contact from your address book.
- Selecting your contact
- Click on create to create the message you want.
- Ensure you put in your message and click send.
Backup WhatsApp Chats
It is a good idea to always back up your chat. The platform lets you back up your chat for reference purpose. You can set when to backup, you can set WhatsApp messenger to back up 2 times a week, everyday, monthly or manually. To back up your chat;
- Open Whatsapp messenger app
- Tap option and tap settings
- Click chat history and at the bottom, you will see Backup chat.
- Select you choices option for backup.
- You can also backup to Google drive as well.
Download WhatsApp messenger for all Device
You can download WhatsApp messenger for various platforms below:
- iPhone/ios (iPad, iPod etc..) users: Download here
- Symbian devices: Download here
- Android users: Download here
- Blackberry devices: Download here
Block Contact on Whatsapp
The step below will guide you on how to block a user that disturbs you a lot. Whatsapp give you control over such kind of users. You can easily block a user by:
- First, open Whatsapp messenger app
- Go to contact and search for the contact you want to block.
- Tap the contact and click the menu icon at the top Conner.
- Tap More and tap block and a confirmation message box will popup. Just confirm to block the contact.
- Click block and You have successfully blocked the contact.
Things to Know about WhatsApp
Whatsapp messenger has an active user of close to 900 million active users in the world.
Whatsapp is growing badly and fighting to be the number one in the messaging app in the world.
The mobile and web base Whatsapp messenger is now a product of Facebook. wow meaning much cooler and amazing things to come. www.whatsapp.com is much economical because of the flexible, user-friendly.
When it comes to country coverage, there is no limitation to that. All country have access to use the amazing service. That is why the advantage is high. This makes it easy to connect with your friends and family in other parts of the world. You can also call them on using WhatsApp, talk for the house for just a little Megabyte.
Feel free to share and connect with your friends for free. Whatsapp is free.